Monday, January 17, 2011

Good News!

So WNEC was kind enough to set up the entire design for us. I planned for the entire group to meet up at WNEC this morning (Jan. 17) to finalize the design with the technician. Unfortunately, no one showed up, so I went by myself...
I cleared up some of the issues the technician had detected with the contraption. I uploaded a new photo of the design under the tab. The technician is going to shrink it to a light-weight and experiment-capable size, which is definitely a positive. Since WNEC and all other colleges are beginning their second semester tomorrow, the technician will be a bit busy. So he predicts that he'll be completed with the work by Friday.
WNEC is gratefully providing us with any additional materials needed to build the contraption.
That's all for now. I'm glad to say that experimenting will likely start next week!

-Nasim

1 comment: